The IDs shown in the code above are belonging to one particular model only (T2F2). Follow the instructions below to find the ID values of other security key models.
For use with some applications, such as security software, you may need to know the USB product ID (PID) of the FIDO security key you have. You can use the steps below to find the USB PID of your device.
- Open Devices and Printers in the Control Panel.
- Right-click on the icon for the FIDO Security key and choose Properties.
- Click on the Hardware tab.
- Click on Properties button
- Click on Details tab.
- Change Property drop down to Hardware IDs.
- You will see the PID listed.
- Open Terminal.
- Run: lsusb | grep -i FIDO
- You will see pairs of VendorID:ProductID listed.
- Open System Report (Apple Menu > About This Mac > System Report).
- Navigate to Hardware > USB.
- Select the FIDO key.
- See the Product ID below.